The FAITH 5 is a nightly family faith practice that was developed by Rich Melheim and Faith Inkubators. It consists of five simple steps that families are encouraged to do together each nigh
t before bed. The five steps include:
- SHARE – highs and lows of the day
- READ – a verse/passage from the Bible
- TALK – about how the verse/passage connects with the highs and lows of the day
- PRAY – together about the highs and lows, your family, and all creation
- BLESS – each and every one who has gathered for the FAITH 5 using words and touch
For a more detailed description of this faith practice click here and visit the FAITH 5 page at Faith Inkubators.